Leaving Report of General Manager of Pub lic Participation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 11 17:58:54 CET 2009

Hi,

IMHO the work of Kieren is mitigated especially since his involvement in
that issue of incivility (I think that he made some recommendation on his
leaving report about) which is just a kind of hidden moderation.
Nick will have more powers than Kieren had before.

Rafik