Development & Capacity Building Interest Group in Formation

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 5 00:22:42 CET 2009

Hi Bill,

This is indeed an important and much needed initiative. Bravo!

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM, William Drake
<william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just poking around on the website and decided to create a space where those interested in identifying and organizing around the linkages between GNSO matters and development and capacity building in the global South can come together, http://ncdnhc.org/group/interestgroupdevelopment.  If you're interested, please feel free to join and when we've got some critical mass we can start thinking through issues and options.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

> William J. Drake
> Senior Associate
> Centre for International Governance
> Graduate Institute of International and
>  Development Studies
> Geneva, Switzerland
> william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
> www.graduateinstitute.ch/cig/drake.html

Regards.
--------------------------
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets:
http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa