Draft of the NCSG proposal for the membership criteria

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 17 22:57:37 CET 2009

Hi Avri,

I know I am a bit below the understandable level but I am always happy
to see with a few exchanges of comments we do reach an understanding!

Once again Avri, thank you for considering my comment.

--
Regards.