Draft of the NCSG proposal for the membership criteria

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 17 12:15:36 CET 2009

Hi,

A bit of misperception, I have not quoted that anywhere. Both
registrants are equal with/to non-registrants.

Registrant requirement shouldn't be there or atleast, third party
users should also be allowed which means, a person with a website at
say wordpress.com titled xyz.wordpress.com or xyz.ning.com should also
be allowed to equally register.

Really, I have just checked my communication till now and have not
said anywhere that registrants can't have membership. I just donot
feel comfortable of the binding to a domain name even in the point no
1. It should mention both registrants of domains and users of third
party websites/domains if the use is for non-commercial use.