STI Final Report, Updated with Minority Reports

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Dec 16 02:23:35 CET 2009

Attached is the final STI Report, updated to include all minority
reports and other last minute edits.   I was skeptical at the
creation of the STI, but now must admit that I was impressed with the
amount of compromise all parties were willing and able to make to
reach a consensus that could be supported by the entire GNSO in this
process.

And thanks to Kathy, Konstantinos, Wendy, Mary, and Leslie for their
efforts to protect the interests of noncommercial users in this
policy's creation!

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org