Leaving Report of General Manager of Pub lic Participation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 11 18:35:52 CET 2009

there is discussion ongoing on ALAC Mailing list.
"Nick Ashton-Hart has been promoted to ICANN's Senior Director,
Participation and Engagement
(<
http://blog.icann.org/2009/12/nick-ashton-hart-now-senior-director-participation-and-engagement/
>).
 This position incorporates the duties of General Manager for Public
Participation previously performed by Kieren McCarthy, as well as a
range of participation, recruitment and engagement activities that
will significantly benefit At-Large and ICANN."

Rafik