Reminder: Friday 11 December (15:00 UTC) NCSG Policy Discussion on Registrar-Registry Ownership-Separation Issue

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 10 18:58:43 CET 2009

Thank you Robin for these relevant background resources.

They are very useful especially to the elected officials since enables
their better informed participation and one that reflects NCSG
collective views.

Managed to downloaded all except
http://ipjustice.org/NCSG/ICANN/Case-for-a-registry-owning-a-registrar-ENOM.PPTX.
Perhaps a re-spelling?