Paddy's Simple Thinking on "latest version of vertical integration statement

Patrick Reilly patrick.reilly at IPSOCIETY.NET
Thu Aug 27 19:47:32 CEST 2009

To all:

I believe that the first paragraph of the document should state NCUC's
"primary recommendation", as per item a of the fourth section titled
RECOMMENDATIONS OF NCUC.

  I feel that too many interested, but overloaded, enquirers will fail
to be motivated to study the entire four pages of the submission if
the key issue/recommendation takes more than two pages to get to.

--   Pat