latest version of vertical integration statement

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Aug 27 18:48:51 CEST 2009

ok, fixed both those and took out the sentence Adam objected to. added a link to the report. revised version attached.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org