ICANN Must Account for its Math

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Aug 12 22:04:51 CEST 2009

See the below ICANN staff prepared table regarding GNSO Council seats
in the "new and improved" GNSO to be seated in Seoul.

Even before the CSG can hold its first election, 3 of its 6 GNSO
Councilors will represent the United States.

ICANN is holding on tighter than ever to keep the developing world
out of the policy development space, and since ICANN is run by the US
Dept. of Commerce, it is no wonder that US business receives such
preferential treatment above all over stakeholders.

Robin

GNSO Councilors
Term Expiration (Note 1)

Disposition