NCUC Meeting Scheduled for 11 August (Tuesday) 15:00-17:00 UTC

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Aug 5 19:27:15 CEST 2009

Dear All,

Thank you for participating in the doodle to mark your availability
for the August Constituency meeting.

The meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday 11 August 2009 from 15:00
- 17:00 UTC, so please mark your calendar.

We'll use Elluminate online meeting software again.  I like the
suggestion of taking running meeting notes on the screen for those
who have poor audio connections and for later reference.  Can we have
some volunteers to be the transcribes please?  Thanks.

I'll send around the draft discussion agenda and meeting link later
today.

Thanks very much!   I hope you all will participate in the discussion.

Thank you,
Robin

NCUC Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 11 August 2009 at 15:00 UTC

Other Time Zones:
08:00 - 10:00 - California
11:00 - 13:00 -  New York
12:00 - 14:00 - Sao Paulo
15:00 - 17:00 - UTC / Greenwich
16:00 -18:00 - London
17:00 - 19:00 - Geneva / Tunis
18:00 - 20:00 - Alexandria / Nairobi
19:30 - 21:30 - Tehran
22:00 - 24:00 - Phnom Pehn
23:00 - 01:00 - Singapore / Hong Kong

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org