forgot to attach

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 12:15:23 CEST 2009

I subscribe entirely to this report  of Milton. Some is the position of
registrars and  registries, an irrefutable obviousness is that the finality
of  products goes to  consumers.the GNSO is impossible to circumvent.

 We analyze the report to be able for sharing our contribution.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC