24 August Comment Deadline: Bylaw Amendments Related to Restructuring of the GNSO

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 18 15:41:35 CEST 2009

This is a good suggestion. Except I still rankle at the selection of an academic Nomcom representative by the Board while commercial groups are allowed to choose both of their own. --MM