Draft of our letter to the Board

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Mon Aug 17 20:38:32 CEST 2009

Agreed, Milton is a wise man.  :-)

And of course, my sentiment is precisely that there should be no giving up
here.  I just meant to explore the variety of additional options available
in case that one particular form of engagement is abandoned.  There are
many, and the idea is to pick whatever seems most promising, out of the
whole bag of tricks.

If the letter does the trick, great.  If not, there are many other things
to consider, and the mission does not simply end.

Best,
Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and
do not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.