REVISED Draft Letter to ICANN Board & CEO

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Aug 13 02:55:17 CEST 2009

Dear all,

first my apologies, I could not make it to the teleconference - I am
struggling with my computer which started to misbehave last week and
finally went down on Saturday - and it is still not yet fully back.

Thanks for all the excellent discussion and drafting - I can fully
accept and support the stage we are in - which came with Mary's letter
down here, except for the question Robin raised: that the call for the
board to reconsider dropped out and should be in again.

I also share Mary's opinion that - while the substantive issues were
mostly said and written already before, the grave irregularities and
misrepresentations result in a heavily manipulated version of what the
board decided upon (thanks for the many footnotes which show this so
clearly): and SUBSTANTIALLY, this decision has to be reconsidered and
changed.

I do not share the idea that it might be good to split our submission
into two letters (as mentioned at the end). The strength of our draft is
that it puts everything into ONE document.

The sooner the document goes out finally, the better, I think.

Cheers,

Norbert Klein

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Cambodia Made It Again into the International Media
http://tinyurl.com/m8n7je

(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day:
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com