meeting starts now : [NCUC-DISCUSS] Link for today's meeting

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 11 18:16:40 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I succeeded with the login but got an error- "meeting.jnlp" file. I
suppose both the Linux and Windows computers I logged in through are
unable to process the file.

Please carry on without me, register my presence and bind me to the
resolutions made.

Sincerely,

Alex