[council] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS for RAA Drafting Team

BAUDOUIN SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 11:49:46 CEST 2009

Hi William
the topics are compatible with some debate discussed locally ,I will
do my best following my agenda.
Baudouin

2009/4/17 William Drake <william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch>:
> Hi,
> We need some people from the NCUC side for a drafting team; please let me
> know if you're interested.
> Thanks,
> Bill
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>
> Date: April 16, 2009 10:57:25 PM GMT+02:00
> To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
> Subject: [council] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS for RAA Drafting Team
>
> Dear All,

> Items the Council formed a drafting team to recommend how to proceed on the
> two tasks:
> 1)  how to go about drafting a charter of registrant rights;
> 2)  how to form a Drafting Team to discuss further amendments to the RAA and
> to identify those on which further action may be desirable.
>
> The Drafting Team (DT) will have 30 days from Board approval.
>
> The mailing list address is
> Gnso-raa-dt at icann.org
> And the public archives are
> http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-raa-dt/
>
> Please let the GNSO Secretariat know if you would like to be subscribed to
> the drafting team.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
>
> Glen
>
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
> http://gnso.icann.org

> William J. Drake
> Senior Associate
> Centre for International Governance
> Graduate Institute of International and
>   Development Studies
> Geneva, Switzerland
> william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
> www.graduateinstitute.ch/cig/drake.html

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
téléphone fixe: +243 1510 34 91
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243999334571
email:b.schombe at gmail.com
http://akimambo.unblog.fr
http://educticafrique.ning.com/