IP Constituency Urges ICANN Board to Deny 6 Council Seats to NonCommercial Stakeholders Group

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Thu Apr 16 02:00:07 CEST 2009

This is fantastic Mary, thanks!  I support the statement. It is more
than adequate and should be submitted just to get on the record. We
can always follow up as needed.

Best,
Brenden

--