Reminder: Tomorrow 8 April at 17:00 UTC for NCUC online mtg

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Apr 7 21:06:54 CEST 2009

Reminder: Tomorrow, 8 April at 17:00 UTC is NCUC's next online
meeting using Elluminate online meeting software.

Discussion agenda and other details are below.

I hope you will join in the meeting!

Thank you,
Robin

Meeting Name:
NCUC Monthly Meeting
Start Date and Time:
04/08/2009 01:00 PM EDT
End Date and Time:
04/08/2009 03:00 PM EDT
Attendee(s) may join this meeting up until this time. The meeting
will remain in session until the last person leaves.
Public Meeting:
This is a public meeting and will be displayed on the public schedule
page. Attendee(s) may join by using the following link:
http://cotelcocave.syr.edu:80/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1239130586595

Attendee(s) may add this meeting to their scheduling application with
the following link:
http://cotelcocave.syr.edu:80/build_calendar.event?
meetingId=1239130586595
Meeting Password:
This is an open meeting. Attendee(s) don't require a password to join.

Begin forwarded message:

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org