RES: Comments on New gTLD Applicant Guidebook (V2)

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Apr 3 11:51:42 CEST 2009

That is great ­ so far the team has Carlos, Mary, Robin and myself. I am
planning to finish reading the 2nd draft today and I will start compiling
some comments. I am hoping to have a first draft ready some time next week
and I will circulate it to all three of you (if no one else has joined until
then). If you have any issues of thoughts that you would like to share at
this stage please do let me know.

Best

Konstantinos

--