Comments on New gTLD Applicant Guidebook (V2)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Apr 2 07:55:14 CEST 2009

ICANN is accepting Public Comments on the New Gtld Applicant
Guidebook Version 2 until 13 April 2009.

As we discussed in our mtg in Mexico, we will submit brief comments
on those issues that continue to concern us in the latest version
(v2) of the Guidebook (MAPO, "community", costs, IPR, etc).

Are there any volunteers to work with Konstantinos and me on a small
NCUC drafting team to create comments on the new gtld applicant
guidebook version 2?

Here is more info on the issue:
       http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/comments-2-en.htm

Thank you,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org