Fwd: [council] Action Items from GNSO Council meeting 25 September 2008

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Sep 26 00:54:23 CEST 2008

The below link to the ICANN webpage of the GNSO Improvements
Implementation Plan is not working properly.  So attached to this
email is the proposed report for your consideration.

Thanks,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org