[council] Action Items from GNSO Council meeting 25 September 2008

Philippa Lawson philippa.lawson at UOTTAWA.CA
Thu Sep 25 23:01:34 CEST 2008

CIPPIC, a member of IPJustice's cyberlaw clinic network, has found a law
grad willing to volunteer for one day/week for 10 months or so beginning in
early October on the WHOIS project, for NCUC.  I'm cc'ing him (Marko
Zatowkaniuk) with this message; if he's not already signed up to this
listserv, please add him.  We're looking forward to working with NCUC on
this project.

Pippa

Philippa Lawson
Director
Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic
(CIPPIC)
University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
57 Louis Pasteur
Ottawa, Canada K1N 6N5