Another nomination for Council

Hakikur Rahman hakik at SDNBD.ORG
Tue Sep 23 19:30:07 CEST 2008

A reasonable clarification. Yes, I have been listening to the list
for a while (quite a while), but tried to be active during
2000-2003-4, I think. There were a few resolutions during that period
were raised by me and supported by many in the list. Currently, I am
a full timer in a non-profit development initiative, and thought that
it is a high time for me to come back again to contribute actively
for NCUC. Thanks to Prof. Mueller for the nomination.

Best regards,
Hakik