Nominations for NCUC Chair and GNSO Council

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Sep 21 08:50:38 CEST 2008

On Sunday, 21 September 2008 13:30:10 Milton L Mueller wrote:
> I nominate for chair:
>
> Robin Gross
>
> For GNSO Council:
>
> - William Drake*
>
> - Carlos Afonso
>
> - Mary Wong
>
> Also, Norbert, under these conditions we may need for you to serve out
> that extra year of your current term, Nomcom notwithstanding.

I am prepared to.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)