6 Council seats

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Sep 21 08:26:43 CEST 2008

Dear all:

Hope you haven't forgotten the impending elections!

I have been involved in meetings about the GNSO reform and it is now
clear that we need to at least identify, and probably also elect, 6
Council members to be ready for the GNSO. If there is any confusion we
can take the people in order of the number of votes they get and the top
2-3 can be assured of a seat while the others await news from the
GNSO/staff/board machinations.

So we will need lots of volunteers and in my next message I intend to
start nominating people. You should feel free to do so also.

--MM