Issue with the Regional ICANN meeting in Sofia

Kimberley Heitman kheitman at KHEITMAN.COM
Wed Sep 10 12:59:00 CEST 2008

On a quick glance, it's not an ICANN event according to either the
conference website or the ccNSO pages. I couldn't access the writer's
Uninet.bg website due to a requirement for a security certificate, so it's
unclear whether the conference organizers ( .ru and isoc-bg, among others)
have made an exception to their open registration policy just for Uninet.bg
or for another reason.

Hopefully the transparency of the event would come from official or
unofficial blogs, if not from a question on notice to the ICANN participant
as to progress during the meeting on Bulgarian IDNs.

While not discounting the writer's position, it's a private event. ISOC-BG
are co-organisers with cctld.ru and cctld.bg, so perhaps an NCUC member with
ISOC contacts can enquire further.

Regards,

Kim

Kimberley James Heitman