Fwd: [council] Action Items from GNSO Council meeting 4 September 2008

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Sep 4 23:45:37 CEST 2008

NCUC,

Please see our below action items from today's GNSO call.   In
particular, please review the WHOIS Hypotheses Study Group Report and
provide any feedback in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>
> Date: September 4, 2008 2:29:08 PM PDT
> To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
> Subject: [council] Action Items from GNSO Council meeting 4
> September 2008
>

> Dear Councilors,
>
> Please note the immediate action items that arose from the Council
> meeting today, Thursday 4 September 2008.
>
> 1. Councilors should forward WHOIS Hypotheses Study Group report to
> their respective constituencies ASAP for discussion and comment as
> applicable in preparation for preliminary discussion in the Council
> meeting on 25 September 2008 http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/
> whois-study-hypothesis-group-report-to-council-26aug08.pdf
>
> 2. Council representatives are asked to forward the recommendations
> of the ICANN Geographic Regions report http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/
> icann-geographic-regions-26aug08.pdf
> to their respective constituencies for discussion and comment as
> applicable and be prepared to finalize the GNSO comments in the
> Council meeting on 25 September 2008.
>
> 3. Comments are invited on the ALAC Review which comment period
> closes on 12 September 2008.
>    http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#alac-rev-jul08
>
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Glen
>
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
> http://gnso.icann.org

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org