Nominations for NCUC Chair and GNSO Council

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Sep 25 03:19:41 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I would like to support Dave's nomination - he has been deeply involved not
only in Mauritius (which I had the priviledfe to visit some time ago on
non-NCUC and non-ICANN affairs), but I know Dave also in relation to his
Internet related activities beyond.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)