discussion document on NCSG structure

Cheryl Preston PRESTONC at LAWGATE.BYU.EDU
Wed Oct 29 17:11:55 CET 2008

Who is it that "agreed" to the top 5 items listed?  Of course, it is completely unacceptable to divert the constituencies away from having access to GNSO council seats to some pointless committee.

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
434 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312
prestonc at lawgate.byu.edu

>>> Milton L Mueller <mueller at SYR.EDU> 10/29/2008 9:36 am >>>
Attached is a Word document that describes some options for the development of a NCSG structure.
This takes into account both my original proposal and some of the discussions raised on the list.
Please take a look at it. If you are coming to Cairo, this will form the basis of our discussion of NCSG.
If you are not, please do comment via the list.

--MM