Proposed new NCSG structure

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Sat Oct 18 10:32:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

Late... but I support the proposal, and answer
yes to both questions at the end.

Couple of comments. There should be basic
criteria for the formation of constituencies,
compliance with those criteria should be
monitored on an ongoing basis.  ICANN has a
compliance process that might be adopted (adapted
if necessary.)

Is what's being proposed open to capture or some form of abuse?

Perhaps for later - how to handle chapters and similar?

Adam