Proposed new NCSG structure

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Oct 13 12:41:38 CEST 2008

I also agree with Milton's proposal (thanks for this Milton) and I also
add my yeses to the two questions posed at the end.

Regards

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis

Lecturer in IT&T Law, Panellist,

Chair Membership Committee,

Global Internet Governance Academic Network,

University of Strathclyde,

The Law School,

141 St James Road,

Glasgow G4 0LT.