Draft NCSG petition, please review

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Nov 18 12:16:34 CET 2008

I was going to reply on the same issue. Perhaps say that people will
be asked to choose either by national citizenship or residence.  And
add a footnote that the matter can be revisited in light of ICANN's
ongoing process to looking at regional diversity.

And I support the document, with thanks to Milton for much hard work.

Adam