Draft NCSG petition, please review

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Nov 17 14:19:18 CET 2008

MM, I was on travel with nearly no access to email for a week, so my
reply is a bit late. Looks OK to me, except the phrase in 2.2.2 item 1
which says "1. Political organizations whose primary purpose is to hold
government office and/or ct government officials;"

Is "ct" short for "certain"? I think we need to be especially clear
here. In Brazil all political parties are formally NGOs, for example.

frt rgds

--c.a.