Questions about Noncommercial Stakeholder Group organization

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed Nov 5 14:24:31 CET 2008

Hello,

I favor option 1 for both voting methods and geographic
representation.  Simplicity is preferable in both cases.  The
proposed committee structure seems sensible.

Thanks to Mary for the helpful notes.

Must run,

Bill