Minutes of Cairo meeting

Mary Wong mwong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Wed Nov 5 08:17:09 CET 2008

Dear all,

To enable members (especially those not able to be present at the meeting yesterday) to think through and respond to the questons Milton just sent round, I've attached the minutes from the NCUC meeting held yesterday to this email.

Please note that these have not yet been reviewed by anyone else who was present, and as such are subject to revisions and changes. For those who were present yesterday, please let me know if I have missed anything, and accept my apologies if I have mischaracterized or omitted anything of relevance.

Thanks,
Mary