FW: Constituency Survey

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Nov 20 04:48:55 CET 2008

Here is the information you need to do the survey

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Bour [mailto:ken.bour at verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:45 PM
To: Milton L Mueller; robin at ipjustice.org
Subject: FW: Constituency Survey

Milton and Robin:

I just wanted to alert you to a potential problem with the survey
announcement email contained below that has been reported to us by
another
constituency.   Evidently, the original email was converted from HTML to
text, which removed a correct hyperlink ("CLICK HERE"), and the 2nd
listed
web link to the survey is missing a "/" character.   If anyone tries to
click it, it will produce and HTTP 404 error.  Incidentally, I corrected
it
in the version below.

The correct link is:  https://www.bigpulse.com/m2597/intro

Ken Bour