FW: [liaison6c] IDN presentations at constituency meetings in Paris

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri May 16 03:48:15 CEST 2008

I think it would be good to have an IDN status info for the NCUC - with the
possibility to see in which way languge communities are participating in the
technical preparation process.

Norbert

On Friday, 16 May 2008 02:15:09 Milton L Mueller wrote:

> Is there interest in having a visit from Tina Dam at our meeting?  See below
>
> Milton Mueller
> Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
> XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
> Internet Governance Project:
> http://internetgovernance.org

On Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)