proposed statement on partial GNSO travel funding

Cheryl Preston PRESTONC at LAWGATE.BYU.EDU
Mon Jun 30 18:39:30 CEST 2008

That is a good suggestion.  Milton, do you want me to send in the statement on paying travel, or are you planning to?

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
424 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312
prestonc at lawgate.byu.edu

>>> Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK> 6/25/2008 7:17 am >>>
Dear Cheryl,

I think that the proposed statement is very good and reflects the concerns of the NCUC. The only thing I would suggest is to title point 4 'transparency'. ICANN has made a promise to be and have processes in place that are transparent and this means that constituencies that are not able to self-fund themselves should be given the opportunity by ICANN to be present at the ICANN meetings.

Good work Cheryl.

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Lecturer IT & T Law,