Fwd: Call for volunteers for IRTP Part A WG

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Jul 24 19:14:15 CEST 2008

NCUC Members:

Would anyone like to volunteer to participate in a working group on
Inter-Registar Transfer Policy?

The working group's charter is posted at:
   http://gnso.icann.org/index.html

25 July is the deadline for submitting names.  Please let me know if
you would like to discuss.

Thank you,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>
> Date: July 24, 2008 9:33:08 AM PDT
> To: Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>, "robin at ipjustice.org"
> <robin at ipjustice.org>, Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
> <caffsouza at gmail.com>
> Subject: Call for volunteers for  IRTP Part A WG
>
> Dear Robin, Milton and Carlos,
>
> Any NCUC volunteers interested in this PDP? Please let me know a
> soon as possible.
>
> The Inter Registrar Transfer Policy Part A - PDP Working Group
> Charter is posted at:
>
> http://gnso.icann.org/index.html
> and
> http://gnso.icann.org/issues/
>
>  and may be directly viewed at:
> http://gnso.icann.org/issues/transfers/irtp-working-group-charter-
> jun08.htm
>
> The working group is open and the constituencies are encouraged to
> submit the names of  volunteers to join the working group by COB on
> Friday 25 July 2008. Community members who wish to be invited to
> join the group should contact the GNSO secretariat
> <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org> and the invitations will be
> reviewed by the GNSO Council.
>
> Thank you.
> Kind regards
>
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
> http://gnso.icann.org

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org