individual provisional membership

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Jul 14 14:54:32 CEST 2008

Hi Milton and all, it looks OK.

I think one of the issues we will have is: we should find a way in the
charter to consider the possibility that individuals from a single
organization enter "en masse" with the risk of distorting
representation. Could this be done in the voting rules, for example? Not
sure. How to ensure things like this, which could unbalance just
representation, would not happen?

frt rgds

--c.a.