individual provisional membership

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Jul 13 18:08:52 CEST 2008

Hello, all
I've updated our web site to handle applications for individual
provisional membership. You can see the form here.
http://www.ncdnhc.org/individual-memb-provisional.txt

Anyone who joins through this channel will be able to participate in
this discuss list but not vote. Once we know what direction the GNSO
reform is taking we will modify our charter and give individual members
some kind of voting rights.

Please use this opportunity to encourage eligible people to get
involved.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology