NCUC members and Webex

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Jan 28 15:01:55 CET 2008

Thanks for your responses, all. I checked with Crystal and she only sent
it to me so far, and will be sending to everyone else some time this
week.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org