Fwd: [At-Large] Strange Bedfellows

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Jan 8 10:16:18 CET 2008

Criticism from an ALAC member of the NCUC position on domain tasting.

I'm interested in this "The NCUC expresses reservations about whether
the add grace period should be removed entirely, noting that the add
grace period may provide benefits to both registrants and registrars.
However, any reported benefits of the AGP are disputed and further
elaboration is needed before recommending specific action."

What benefits? Any evidence of any benefits.

Thanks,

Adam