call with Rita Rodin: re-election bid to ICANN Board of Directors

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Feb 18 17:53:26 CET 2008

NCUC:

The GNSO Council has scheduled an interview with Rita Rodin on 28
February as part of the election to the ICANN Board of Directors
(GNSO-elected seat).  Rita was nominated by the Registers and is is
running un-opposed for her second term on the board.  Please let me
know if there are any questions or issues you'd like for her to
discuss during this call.

It is also possible for NCUC to have a separate constituency-wide
call with Rita so we can all ask her about her views on ICANN issues
and try to express our concerns to her.   Please let me know if we
should set that up.  It would be a good opportunity to try to better
understand each other's perspective on new gtld policy, whois, GNSO
reform, etc.

The voting starts on Friday 29 February and ends on 7 March 2008.
So we may want to set it up for some time next week.

Thanks,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org