REVISED: NCUC statement on new gTLDs

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Dec 15 10:08:30 CET 2008

Hi

Oops, I was about to submit some suggested revisions, along the lines
of what I'd suggested off list.  But whatever, glad it went out on
time.  Thanks again to Konstantinos et al for getting this together.

Cheers,

Bill