GNSO Constituency Survey Instructions

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Dec 8 18:39:13 CET 2008

NCUC:

For those NCUC members who have not yet completed the brief GNSO
Constituency Survey, please do so before 14 December when the survey
closes.   More info on the ICANN survey and links to participate, etc
are below.

Thanks,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Robin Gross <robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG>
> Date: November 25, 2008 3:40:31 PM PST
> To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] GNSO Constituency Survey Instructions
>
> Dear NCUC,
>
> Below is a message from Ken Bour, ICANN consultant, with
> instructions on how to complete the GNSO Constituency survey.   I'd
> like to encourage you all to take a few minutes and participate in
> the ICANN survey.   (Send any questions about it to Ken Bour at the
> email address bpsurveyadmin at icann.org).
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
> ----
>
> Dear Non-Commercial Users Constituency Member:
>
> The ICANN Policy Staff, in cooperation with the GNSO, is seeking to
> collect broad based feedback on a number of GNSO Improvement
> recommendations approved by the ICANN Board (for reference links,
> see bottom of this message).   In keeping with ICANN's bottom-up
> consensus model, the objective is to encourage extensive community
> input that can  provide a foundation of opinions, comments, ideas
> and suggestions that will lead to informed, useful, and effective
> programs designed to enhance all GNSO constituencies.
>
> An online survey has been developed that focuses on four specific
> areas of the GNSO Improvements relating to constituencies:
>
> (1)     Developing a standardized "Toolkit" of services;
> (2)     Creating a centralized membership registry or database;
> (3)     Knowledge/skill training for leaders and members; and
> (4)     Recruiting/outreach programs associated with constituency
> growth and expansion.
>
> Constituency members are encouraged to participate in this GNSO
> Constituency Survey.  The collective results and tabulations will
> become input to various working teams/groups chartered to develop
> approaches and solutions for GNSO Improvements consistent with the
> Board-approved recommendations.  Your candid and honest feedback is
> appreciated and will be treated anonymously.   You are being asked
> respond to the questions as an individual and not in any
> representative capacity that you may hold as part of this
> constituency.
>
> Staff has provided the following instructions regarding the survey:
>
> You may provide input beginning Monday, October 27th – December 2nd
> at which point the survey will be closed to further responses.
> [Note:  recently extended to Sunday, December 14th]
>
> To access the survey, please enter the following link into your web
> browser https://www.bigpulse.com/m2597/intro.
>
> Please read and follow the directions carefully once you reach the
> introduction page.   You will be asked for some registration
> information and we urge you to provide a valid email address
> because it will be used to send a confirmation of your survey
> you were unable to complete it on the first visit.
>
> You will need the following 8 character PIN that authorizes access
> to the survey:

> [...]

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org