17.12.08 GNSO WHOIS Discussion

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed Dec 17 19:44:59 CET 2008

Thanks Norbert.

We just clarified that constituencies can revise their scoring prior
to the final call.  So in keeping with the thrust of your history and
absent any input to the contrary, I have asked that our ratings be
scored as zeros across the board.  So now we are at least on the map
and not holding things up.  If anyone thinks it advisable to
reconsider and maybe increase the values on the relatively pro-
citizen hypotheses let us know, otherwise it rests where it is.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj