Charters RESPONSE

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Dec 2 05:25:24 CET 2008

Only one point here Cheryl ­ you are saying:
³The Alternative Charter is not too late.  I have again talked
with ICANN staff...² - I am not sure how plausible this is. We have already
sent a charter and you speaking to ICANN staff about an alternative one is ­
for me at least ­ quite worrying. NCUC is trying as hard as we can to
influence ICANN/GNSO decisions and you enquiring the possibility of
submitting a new charter does  not make us seem as a team that has in place
democratic processes, which is not the case. I just wanted to express my
concern over this as it is completely misleading to the way we are working.

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Lecturer in Law,