Nomcom nominations

Kimberley Heitman kheitman at KHEITMAN.COM
Wed Aug 27 02:15:22 CEST 2008

My CV is attached.

Regards,

Kim

-----------------------
Kimberley James Heitman
www.kheitman.com
-----------------------

  _____

From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Milton L Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August 2008 12:18 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Nomcom nominations

My understanding is that three people have been publicly nominated for the
Nominating Committee positions:

In order of receipt they are:

1.	Kim Heitman, EFF Australia
2.	Cheryl Preston, CP80 Foundation
3.	Norbert Klein, Open Institute of Cambodia

Did I miss anyone?

I also received a private self-nomination for a 4th person but as Chair I
want to stay out of making any nominations, so if that person wishes to
place his/her name in nomination publicly now is the time to do it.

The Executive Committee makes the selection, we do not have a membership
vote. However, over the next three days I would ask all nominees to provide
a bio about themselves to the public list, and I would encourage all members
who support specific nominees to express it on the list along with their
reasons.

--MM